Sat Jun 17 00:02:42 CST 2023
With the increase of urbanization and environmental protection consciousness, bicycle has become a popular way to travel, so the market prospect of plastic mold for bicycle shell is very broad. In the future, with the expansion of the bicycle market and the continuous development of the bicycle accessories field, the demand of plastic moulds for bicycle shells will keep increasing. At the same time, with the progress of science and technology and the continuous improvement of manufacturing technology, the manufacturing process and technology of bicycle shell plastic moulds will be constantly updated to continuously improve the production efficiency and reduce the production cost, making bicycle shell plastic moulds more popular and widely used.
The quality control and management of plastic mold for bicycle shell is an important link to ensure the quality of products. The following are several aspects need to be paid attention to:
1. design and processing: Firstly, the design of the mold should meet the requirements of the product, including shape, size, structure, etc. Second, the production process needs to pay attention to the processing accuracy to ensure that the mold can accurately replicate the shape of the product.
2. Material selection: The mold making material should have the characteristics of high strength, high hardness, high wear resistance and high stability to ensure the service life and stability of the mold.
3. Mold trial: After the mold is made, mold trial is needed to verify the performance and precision of the mold. The following aspects need to be paid attention to during the mold trial: parameter setting of the injection machine, temperature control of the mold, dimensional accuracy of the mold, surface quality of the mold, etc.
4. Whole process control: In the production process, every link needs to be controlled, including the selection and inspection of raw materials, the adjustment of injection process parameters, the maintenance of the mold, etc. At the same time, corresponding inspection standards and records need to be established to ensure that the quality of the product meets the requirements.
5. Periodic maintenance: The mold needs to be maintained and serviced regularly, including cleaning, lubrication and inspection. At the same time, corresponding maintenance records and plans need to be established to ensure the service life and stable performance of the mold.
To sum up, the quality control and management of plastic mold for single car shell needs to be managed comprehensively from design, material, mold trial, production process, maintenance and other aspects to ensure the stability and continuity of product quality.