Wed Feb 22 13:05:52 CST 2023
Care and Maintenance Editor
(1) Purpose: To enable equipment to be maintained in optimum performance condition and to extend its service life to ensure normal production.
(2) Scope of application: Applicable to the repair and maintenance of moulds.
(3) Regular inspection and maintenance: Regular maintenance and inspection by mould maintenance and up and down mould personnel is required.
(4) After processing moulds using electrolysis worker ultrasonic cleaning method cleaning effect is better. Cleaning at the same time play the role of rust prevention
1. Daily routine inspection and maintenance.
1.1 Whether the mould in operation is in normal condition
a. Whether the mould is protected by low pressure locking; b. Whether the moving parts such as guide pillar, top bar and line position are worn and well lubricated. It is required to add oil at least once in 12 hours, and the special structure should increase the number of times of oiling. c. Whether the screws and clamping clips of the moulds' fixed templates are loose.
1.2 Normal condition of production:check whether the defect of the product is related to the mould.
1.3 When the machine is dismounted, the mould should be thoroughly inspected and treated with anti-rust treatment: wipe dry the cavity, core, ejector mechanism and line position and other parts of the water and spray the mould with anti-rust agent or apply butter.
1.4 The moulds should be placed in the designated place after the machine has been dismantled and records should be kept of
a. The condition of the mould: intact or to be repaired. b. The rust prevention treatment when the mould is dismounted.
2. Quarterly routine inspection.
Mainly clean and maintain moulds that have been left unused for more than two months.
2.1 Open the moulds and check the internal anti-rust effect. If there is any abnormality, the anti-rust treatment must be carried out again. Moulds that have not been used for a long time must be greased.
2.2 Put back in place and make a record