Tue May 09 21:23:59 CST 2023
Die-casting mold and plastic mold is different, die-casting mold belongs to high-pressure casting, in the pressure of die-casting products, slant top and mold life will have an impact, generally do not use slant top.
It is a mechanism used to shape the barbs inside the product in the mold design, which is applicable to the simple barb situation.
Slanting tip design and precautions:
1. The design of the slanting tip should be taken in the direction of the receding mold as short as possible.
2. When calculating the opening angle of the diagonal tip, the angle should be as large as possible, and the angle should not exceed 10°. In addition, we need to consider that the slanting tip may drive the finished product to shift in the backward stroke after opening the mold, so L should take 4/5H of the finished product, part of the mold 4/5A, A° may be more than 10°, then take 10° and project the ejector pin out of the male mold surface 0.5-1mm, as a positioning role.
3. The top of the beveled tip should be about 0.05mm lower than the male mold.
4. If there is a projection on the slanting tip (by the hole), the release angle should be increased, the angle is better than 3°, up to 6°.
5. The design of large sloping tip should consider the problem of ejection deflection, so the base is best made in the KO hole directly above.
6. The large inclined tilt tip should be designed to prevent the swinging force that may occur when the left and right ejections are unevenly ejected. So it is best to set T-slot and quail tail slot.
7. When there is a slant tip, it is best to install EGP, to prevent the lateral force of the slant tip moving to affect the smooth ejection.
8. When the head of the slanting tip has a break against the plug, the return pin is equipped with a spring to protect the slanting tip against the broken surface.
9. When designing the slant tip, pay attention to the positioning of the male side of the finished product to prevent the finished product from being driven by the movement of the slant tip.