Blower hood plastic mold is a plastic mould used for manufacturing blower hood. Hair dryer hood is an important part of hair dryer, its main function is to protect the internal circuit and fan, and at the same time enable the fan to blow air normally. The following are the product details of the plastic mould for hair dryer wind cover:
1. Material selection: usually use high quality plastic materials to make moulds, such as ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer), PC (polycarbonate), etc.. These materials have good toughness, heat resistance and wear resistance, and are suitable for the manufacture of hair dryer wind cover.
2. Mould design: The mould needs to be designed according to the shape and size of the blower hood. The mould usually includes the upper mold, lower mould and side mould components, through the opening and closing movement of the mould to form the shape of the blower hood.
3. Mould manufacturing: Mould manufacturing usually includes steps such as mould design, machining and assembly. The mould manufacturing process needs to consider the detailed requirements of the blower hood, such as openings, textures, logos, etc.
4. Mould use: After the mold manufacturing is completed, it can be used for mass production of blower hoods. By heating the plastic to a molten state, injecting it into the mould and curing it after cooling, the moulded blower hood can be obtained.
5. Product Inspection: The manufactured blower hoods need to go through strict quality inspection, including appearance inspection, dimensional measurement, functional testing, etc. Make sure the blower hood meets the design requirements and can be used normally.
In short, the plastic mould of the blower hood is the key tool for manufacturing the blower hood, through the use of the mould can efficiently produce the blower hood products that meet the requirements.